Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Week 11 - Reflection Writing




                 I am going through a challenge similar to Noether's. Before i came into this school, i was living with my dad because i got in trouble by my mom and sent over there. I was only over there for the first semester of my 9th grade year but the schools was so different then what i was used to and i demanded to go back. He didn't take it well and said that i was going to be a screw up due to the environment. I personally love my environment and feel like its all on the person. So i'm trying to prove my dads family wrong, i dont talk to them but when i'm successful they'll see so thats my challenge. It doesn't matter where u come up from anyone is capable of successful if u put your mind to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment